Things of beauty...

A week spent trying out new stuff. My husband has been away and so I have been flying solo;  always a learning experience to live life as a single parent. It makes me very grateful that it is temporary as we impatiently wait to welcome him back tonight. Meanwhile it's been a week of early morning beach walks, solitude, a decadent matinee, getting used to the cooler evenings drawing in.

The novelty of not working is really starting to hit home. It is SO different to when I had time off last year, altogether triggered by different, less happy events. This time, I am luxuriating in the fact that I have time for myself. I have made a conscious decision to cram these months full of my choices; it's all about me! Oh and them too, but in those precious hours when they are at school, I have time to fill. It's been just exhilarating! No pressure and no guilt - a revelation...

via crush cul de sac



...I saw the fabulous Kim Cattrall perform as Shakespeare's Cleopatra this week..

...well, hello...








...satchel love...Mulberry's Tillie...





...how cute?

...loving the sparse...

via crush cul de sac


...via Me & Em 'comfortable luxury'...

...mildly obsessed with antique linens...

...old school methods...



Have a wonderful weekend...

Things of beauty... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown